We are looking for a User Experience Researcher to join our UX team.
This role will discover and validate new multi-sensory 3D interaction methods with a range of environments from mixed reality to automotive. You will be involved in the discovery of new 3D and haptic design tools. You will break new ground in design and be part of creating new, impactful and intuitive user experiences to be used by our growing client base of designers and developers around the world.
As a User Experience Researcher you will represent the voice of the user and deliver insight that can change the way we and the world understand spatial interaction. You will:
- Plan, coordinate, and conduct user testing of interactive experiences, using a mix of qualitative and quantitative methods;
- Plan, coordinate and conduct UX discovery activities;
- Discover, understand, and communicate the findings for different user contexts (e.g. AR / VR and automotive setting);
- Contribute to design guidelines for spatial interaction;
- Help create and validate new ways of interacting;
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways to colleagues and management and contribute to the strategy and roadmap for the technology;
- Communicate the design insights gleaned from user research through whitepapers, articles and blogs;
- Advocate for UX product development processes.
Experience and Skill-set
We are looking for someone who is passionate about user-centered design, research and human behaviour and has a portfolio to demonstrate this experience. You bring to the organisation the following skills and experiences:
- Proven commercial experience in the field of User Experience (UX);
- Experience in the end-to-end experience with all aspects of user research (study design, recruiting, commissioning, facilitating, moderating, analysis, reporting);
- Degree in a related field (HCI, Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, or similar), with good knowledge of interaction design principles and methodology’
- Demonstrable hands-on experience of relevant qualitative and user-centred design methodologies, with an ability and openness to come up to speed with new emerging tools, methodologies and technologies quickly;
- Excellent communication, presentation and organisation skills;
- A passion for creating products / services that resonate emotionally with people;
- A proven ability to use a wide range of UX research methodologies;
- Experience with analytics tools and statistical methods such as conjoint analysis a plus.