We are seeking an experienced Supply Chain Engineer with knowledge of supply chain management and associated systems, such as ERP or PLM.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate an ability to work with internal groups, throughout Ultraleap’s businesses and external suppliers, managing the operational business requirements towards the end of the product life cycle.
- Develop and manage supplier relationships, monitoring the performance of all suppliers and support periodic supplier audits.
- Work with Sales and Project Management to obtain forecasts for product builds. Manage supply chain including builds and materials to meet forecast and demand.
- Work closely with Ultraleap’s Purchasing staff to ensure competitive pricing, quality and delivery, appropriate contracts and VPAs
- Stock management / ERP system management
- Purchase order and sales order management
- Managing and processing of stock returns and customer RMAs.
- Support stock checks and regular reports
- Evolve our operations business systems and processes to enable the business to scale
- Actively engage in continuous improvement in all aspects of operations.
- Support new product introduction in to manufacturing
Experience and Skill Set
- Attention to detail, accuracy and quality of work are essential in all aspects of the role.
- Experience working in a stock management, purchasing or operations environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team and exhibit own initiative.
- Working knowledge of change control and issue management
- Experience with ERP systems, e.g. NetSuite or similar.
- Experience with Product Lifecyle Management systems, PLM, an advantage.
- Knowledge electronics assembly an advantage.
- This position reports into the VP Operations.
- Occasional travel both European and international may be required