We are looking for a Senior GNSS Engineer who is passionate about technology and excited about the goals of our company. You will join our GNSS team and help lead the development of our proprietary S-GNSS technology while working closely with our software engineers to build our products. The role offers significant scope for professional development spanning the research, product and software engineering disciplines and mentorship of junior staff.
- Provide technical leadership within a development team to integrate our proprietary GNSS technology into products
- Take a leading role in the design, prototyping, and testing of improvements to our S-GNSS technology using Matlab and C++
- Maintain and enhance the capabilities of our Matlab-based software-defined GNSS receiver
- Provide technical mentorship to engineers within the company
- You may be required on occasion to use a variety of programming tools and languages as appropriate: e.g. C++, Python, Matlab
- Relevant academic or industrial experience (e.g. developing GNSS algorithms in the industry)
- Good knowledge of the GNSS signal-processing chain
- Strong programming experience in Matlab or C++
- Expertise in Kalman filters and other probabilistic estimation techniques
- Knowledge of multi-sensor fusion techniques, including a tight and deep coupling for GNSS-INS
- Experience with low-level embedded software development and testing (DSP).
- Experience in RTK and/or PPP and/or multi-constellation positioning
- Experience with multi-path mitigation methods