Join an inclusive team changing the face of cybersecurity.
We’re growing at an exceptional rate and are looking for people to share in our exciting future.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, measure and benchmark the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organizations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
James Hadley founded Immersive Labs in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 100 employees in our Bristol HQ and announced series A funding – led by now-customer Goldman Sachs – of $8 million. Our technology is already helping over 100 enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Grant Thornton, Sophos and the NHS, while around 2,500 labs are completed every single day.
We’re growing fast and need the very best recruiters to join our in-house talent acquisition team. You will help scale business-critical departments as we double in headcount in the coming year.
Successful recruitment is one of the keys behind Immersive Labs rapid growth and we need you to come help find world-class people that can change the face of cybersecurity.
Your main responsibilities:
- Recruiting exceptional candidates to join Immersive Labs rapidly growing development and sales teams in the UK and US.
- Supporting with promoting Immersive Labs employer brand through attending industry and recruiting events
- Partner with the hiring manager community to develop and refine an interview process that enhances our assessment quality while optimising the candidate experience
- Conduct behavioural based phone and in-person interviews with candidates
- Writing creative advertising copy on digital and social media channels
- Directly sourcing and engaging future employees in a competitive market telling the Immersive labs story
To be successful:
- Passion for recruitment in a fast-paced high growth company which is rapidly changing
- Experience using multiple sourcing tools such as LinkedIn recruiter & StackOverflow to identify and engage talented individuals
- Have great communication skills to influence difference audiences
- Be highly proactive, positive, enthusiastic and assertive
What Immersive Labs offers:
- We offer an extensive range of benefits, including enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, travel insurance, and more.
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times, part-time
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask-making, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- Getting to the office is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme and travel insurance.
- Find out more at https://www.immersivelabs.com/careers/