Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world, HPE makes Hybrid IT simple.
HPE helps customers to design the right mix of Hybrid IT solutions to serve their unique needs. We bring next generation infrastructure that uses intelligent software to simplify and accelerate the delivery of new apps, services and business insights. Our mission is to empower our customers with new ways to deliver and manage IT on-premises and in the cloud.
Are you excited by the prospect of partnering with a hugely successful engineering team powering an award-winning intelligent, self-managing flash storage solution in the data center and cloud? Allowing clients to say goodbye to the anxiety and disruption of unexpected downtime, HPE Nimble Storage has proven availability of 99.9999% across its installed base and guarantees this for every customer and every array.
Driving forward to their goal of 100% automation, this team requires Quality Assurance Specialists / Software Developers in Test. Able to understand customer usage models to then design and implement end to end automated testing in Python, writing test scripts from scratch and collaborating with the development team to drive the highest quality products ensuring the best customer satisfaction.
We see a bright future and are looking for QA Engineers who will stay with us long-term as we expand our Bristol operation!
How will you make your mark:
– You will analyze complex designs and features with their usage models to plan, design, document, maintain, automate and execute test case scenarios
– You will contribute to the design, implementation, and maintenance of a reusable and sustainable QA automation library that is built using Python
– You will take responsibility for test execution and automation for storage management, replication, networking, system management, configuration management, data provisioning, high availability, stability, stress and scalability of the nimble systems
– You will work closely with cross functional teams to address test gaps & drive for complementary coverage
– You will create reports, engineering documentation, and best practices based on test results analysis
– You will collaborate with Development and QA Engineers to build robust and efficient automated test libraries and scripts
If you are…
– Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen? Good start, you are aligned to our core values!
– Holding a degree in IT, Computer Science or Engineering (or equivalent combination of education and experience in computer engineering/Quality Engineering)
– An expert of Python programming or strong initiative to be able to pick up and learn this language swiftly to meet requirements
– Experienced in writing and using custom test cases, plus you are an expert of automation testing tools and technologies as well as well as using automation frameworks
– Good in working on projects managed with Agile concepts
– A person with strong inclination to find ways to break software and aptitude to find hard-to-find issues.
– Keen on working effectively with cross functional and remote team members across multiple geographies
– A person who recognizes importance of internal and external deadlines and works effectively under pressure
– A strong logical and creative problem-solving person and you are good in oral and written communication, plus you show excellent analytical skills
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status