Are you a QA Engineer looking to use your skills to make a positive impact on society while working with cutting-edge technologies?
We are looking for a driven, energetic and creative QA Engineer who is ready to lead from the front.
Esoterix Systems is a specialist intelligent mobility technology provider. Our multi-disciplinary team have made it our mission to harness technical possibilities for solutions to some of the world’s most pressing transport problems.
And we have an impressive track record of in-the-field trials and engagement from major industry partners.
This is an exciting time to be joining us. We have secured long-term funding to bring our expertise and creativity to rail, the backbone of our future carbon-neutral transport network.
To match the demands of this diverse and challenging role, we are looking for:
Experience – Your primary task is to develop both the automated and manual regression testing of Esoterix’ products. We also expect you to assist in the automation of Esoterix’ product development, release, monitoring and maintenance procedures.
Initiative – You will be our first dedicated QA Engineer and we will look you to advise upon and implement the most suitable methodologies and technologies.
Curiosity – You will be keen to stay abreast of the latest developments in your field and skill up (with our support) as those developments better meet the company’s needs.
Better still if you have experience with:
– 2 years of QA/Test Engineer experience or relevant university degree
– Use of automated test frameworks, e.g. xUnit, NUnit or Selenium WebDriver
– The ability to work closely with non-technical and technical stakeholders in order to determine accurate acceptance criteria
– Flexibility and creativity in working around logistic and technical blockers
– Critical thinking, interpretive and analytic abilities
– Team working and workload management skills
– Excellent attention to detail
Benefits: This is a permanent role. Esoterix offer a competitive salary, a creative environment, flexible working, and support for professional development. We welcome also hearing from engineers looking for a part-time position.
Get in touch: If you can deliver on what’s needed now with an eye on what comes next, we want to hear from you. Send an email explaining why you think you might be right for the position to email@example.com, and attaching your CV.