We’re searching for a Project Delivery Manager, to join our dynamic and fast-paced team in London or Bristol.
Adarga provides organisations with powerful AI analytics technology to analyse disparate data, including unstructured information, so you can discover the deep insights with all your data to drive faster, better decisions. Our vision is to elevate humans above time- and knowledge-intensive processes, and empower us all to realise the full potential of all available information. Our mission is to enable our customers to make better decisions today.
We’re based in London and Bristol, UK, with a team of over 60 people.
Adarga is a rapidly scaling up organisation and we are growing our delivery function. Your role is to work in our expanding delivery team to manage projects for our customers. You will need to understand delivery lifecycles and be able to show an experience in project delivery. Working for the Head of Delivery, the project manager is responsible for successfully delivering small to large projects, both internal and external. Utilising your experience in all delivery methodologies make sure that the project is resourced and delivered to time, to quality and to budget.
- ⭐️ Manage the project from project initiation through to project closure.
- ⭐️ Report to the Head of Delivery on project deliverables, liaising with Customer Success.
- ⭐️ Successfully steer, through personal gravitas and influence, the project.
- ⭐️ Support the Customer Success team in their negotiation of commercial agreements, the scope of a project and partners.
- ⭐️ Liaise and collaborate with Product and Customer Success teams.
- ⭐️ Work with Product to identify areas of the current roadmap that can be taken into core product development, then work with product to align any resulting deadlines.
- ⭐️ Ensure governance, at top management level, for multiple delivery streams and clients.
- ⭐️ Innovation of solutions to business problems/processes that leverage technology to provide marketing differentiation, efficiency improvements, and better user experiences.
- ⭐️ Proactive identification, investigation and resolution of minor to complex issues of production delivery, including running of the root cause analysis, establishing a solution and push it through required steps necessary in order to deliver.
- ⭐️ Support the review of customer proposals and creation of statements of work.
- ⭐️ Engage with Customer Success on business development and discovery led projects.
- ⭐️ Proven experience of managing delivery to a large organisation and or high business impact engagements of a similar size.
- ⭐️ Ability to apply a mix of business knowledge and delivery practices to projects to achieve the best results.
- ⭐️ Excellent experience of Agile delivery.
- ⭐️ Knowledge and ability to assess and propose a variety of methodology, process and technology on accounts.
- ⭐️ Proven experience working in both product and consulting project management
- ⭐️ Requires the ability to establish solid working relationships with stakeholders, plus the ability to work effectively as a virtual member of a dynamic, dispersed team and to meet deadlines.
- ⭐️ Strong experience working with distributed teams.
- ⭐️ Excellent communication, presentation, and planning skills are necessary, experience with working with nearshore teams preferable.
- ⭐️ Expected to have exceptional organisation, leadership and stakeholder management skills.
- ⭐️ Self-motivated, multitasking, reliable to deliver on time, a quick-thinker, be able to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- ⭐️ A bachelor’s degree, or equivalent business experience preferred
- ⭐️ Good understanding and experience of Jira or similar tool.
- ⭐️ Multiple years on delivering successful projects
- ⭐️ Current UK security clearance
- ⭐️ Experience in a software product-led organisation.
- ⭐️ Delivery to a deadline
- ⭐️ Quality and clarity of communications
- ⭐️ Accuracy
- ⭐️ Team working
- ⭐️ Attention to detail
- ⭐️ Planning and control
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with the right experience to apply their knowledge in a really exciting technology-led company.