About the company:
In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
Do you have a passion for innovation, solving difficult problems, defining new business models, and shaping vision into new solutions in the realm of identity? ForgeRock is looking for an accomplished product manager who has a deep love for disrupting markets and can leverage agile techniques, rapid execution, and environments with high uncertainty. If this describes you and you’re interested to be part of a customer-focused, tech-infused environment where you’ll always be learning and growing, we want to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Act as an expert on advanced technology deliverables and a representative of customers and other stakeholders for those deliverables
- Define, design, and prioritize advanced technology deliverable features, working closely with stakeholders and team members and using Agile-based methodologies
- Serve as the voice of stakeholders internally and externally
- Gather and validate feedback and learning about advanced technology solutions, using data-driven methods where appropriate
- Communicate frequently and clearly with other teams and leaders
- Provide input and perspective on industry trends and future considerations for incorporation into company and product strategy
- Research, develop, and document strategic viewpoints on emerging technologies
- Contribute to future strategic planning and assist in evaluating competitor offerings
- Work in partnership with the Product Organization to identify, research and prototype innovative technology
- Act as a spokesperson for ForgeRock in the media and leverage social networks, blog, and video platforms for evangelism
- Speak at key ForgeRock and external events worldwide
- Support customer and prospect meetings to help position our current offerings and future product innovations, and use this engagement to understand market requirements
- Champion our users’ needs internally by providing constructive feedback to the product and engineering teams
- Participate in special projects such as M&A strategy and due diligence
If you find yourself checking off most of the below, this could be the position for you!
- Deep software product management leadership experience
- Organizational and project management skills
- Expertise in as-a-service models
- Experience with Agile-based iterative development and knowledge of software engineering best practices
- Strong analytical skills paired with a data-informed mindset
- Deep customer empathy and curiosity
- Passion for solving problems large and small – a design thinking mindset
- Great track record of working across different organizations – people want to work with you again
- Spoken communication skills to engage technical and nontechnical communities and enlist support from peers and industry
- Written communication skills to document a wide variety of project artifacts
- Able to work effectively with and be credible to all levels of a business organization
- Self-aware with a strong desire to learn and continuously improve
- Capable of decomposing a big vision into bite-size milestones and driving progress
- Experience with identity and access management systems
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.