We are looking for a Principal Software Engineer C++ who is passionate about technology and excited about the goals of our company. You will join our software engineering team and be involved in all aspects of our development activities, working closely with our GNSS and navigation engineers to deliver products to our customers.
- Take a leading role in the development and testing of software as part of an engineering team.
- Take a leading role in our software design, planning and code review processes.
- Proactively create relevant documentation.
- Take technical responsibility for key engineering activities to enable the development of production-quality software.
- Help define, and apply, agreed standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered outcome.
- Provide technical mentorship to other engineers.
- 5+ years experience working as a Software Engineer to deliver software products.
- Strong programming skills in C++ including modern C++.
- Experience creating multi-paradigm C++ software designs.
- Experience with modern engineering tools and methods including version control systems and continuous integration systems.
- Experience writing software in other languages such as Java or Python.
- Experience working in an Agile software engineering team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related fields.
- Experience in building software in mathematical domains e.g. Digital Signals Processing software
- Knowledge of distributed computing and network protocols