HomeLINK is the world’s first IoT integration platform for social landlords. We are a values driven company that are delivering environmental and social benefits as well as savings for social landlords. Due to rapid growth, we are now looking for a Mobile App Developer to join the team.
- Social proptech innovator.
- High growth IoT tech scale-up with a rapidly growing team.
- Well funded
- Primarily a front-end role but with exposure to full-stack.
We are looking for a Mobile App Developer who has at least a little full-stack experience.
You will be working to develop an end-user focused mobile experience that provides a channel to the HomeLINK platform – an IoT data, AI and insights platform built using some of the latest and greatest technologies. You will work as a key member of a small team currently helping to improve the lives and living conditions of some of society’s most in need, and will be helping to make a real difference to society.
This role is based in Bristol at Bristol Business Park and will be predominantly office-based, as we value the collaboration working in a shared space brings. We’re a tech company though, and understand that sometimes your work is best done in the quiet of your own home.
- Building mobile apps for a rapidly growing user base that expects our app to just work and be highly intuitive
- Work with our customer-focused team to ensure problem/solution fit.
- Work with our design / UI / UX focused team to achieve a polished UX
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, implementation, test, release and support)
- Use automated testing and Continuous Integration to support the development of high-quality applications.
- Work with a strong backend development team to deliver new functionality
- Monitor app usage and performance in production
- Extensive experience with at least one cross-platform framework- Flutter, React-Native, Ionic, Xamarin etc
- Native mobile development experience with either Android or iOS
- Experience of delivery and deployment to Google Play and App Store
- Experience of working with UX/UI designers and demonstrates a strong understanding of the implementation and testing cycle
- Experience interacting with REST-based APIs
- An eye for detail and ability to achieve a high level of polish
- A completer/finisher mentality, you should get a buzz from delivering software and seeing your hard work used by an engaged user base.
- Flutter, Firebase, Dart
- Experience building PWAs
- Skilled with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP etc)
- Experience implementing restful APIs
- Database design experience (MySql, Sql Server etc)
- Graphic design skills
- Experience building WCAG compliant applications
Our Tech Stack
Our current company-wide tech stack is shown below, you’ll have an opportunity to get involved in all parts of our stack but will have autonomy in choosing the correct technology for the mobile focussed elements of the stack.
Frameworks and Packages
- ELK Stack
- VS Code
- Linux (ubuntu mainly)
- IOT Core
To apply, please send your CV to: email@example.com