- Get on board with the fastest-growing cybersecurity company in the UK.
- Receive supportive mentoring and onboarding to set you up for success.
- We’re welcoming new people to the team every week to keep up with our exceptional growth.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, measure and benchmark the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organizations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 100 employees in our Bristol HQ and announced funding of more than $45 million. Our technology is already helping over 100 enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Sophos and the NHS, while around 2,500 labs are completed every single day.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
Write deliberately vulnerable web applications for Immersive Labs and help us educate developers around the world on how to fix vulnerabilities in their code and create more secure applications.
At Immersive Labs, we’ve just launched our latest offering – Secure Coding. This exciting new addition to our market-leading platform teaches developers how to write secure code. We are creating labs that take our users from the basics of writing a secure application avoiding the standard OWASP pitfalls through to building secure public cloud-hosted web apps.
The first set of secure coding labs are live and loved by our users, we are now looking to expand our offering to drive this forward!
Your main responsibilities:
- Help develop a set of resources to help users understand the vulnerabilities for each lab and how to mitigate them
- Help develop an automated set of tests that can verify that the user has fixed a given vulnerability
- Understand the learning process for software developers to challenge and teach them through Immersive Labs
To be successful:
- Desire and passion to learn about secure coding practices
- Interest in writing theory and online learning content about programming, secure coding, IT/Computing and/or Cyber would be an advantage
- Any experience developing in other languages would be beneficial
- An understanding of the OWASP Top 10 Web application risks would be an advantage
- Familiarity with Linux and Docker would be beneficial
- Good English written and verbal communication skills
What Immersive Labs offers:
- We offer an extensive range of benefits, including enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, travel insurance, and more.
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, remote working
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- Getting to the office is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme and travel insurance.
Find out more at https://www.immersivelabs.com/careers/