We’re an optimistic, motivated and friendly bunch on the lookout for like-minded people.
We strive to continuously improve on who we are and what we do.
We’re a game-changing team building a game-changing platform.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, measure and benchmark the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organizations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
James Hadley founded Immersive Labs in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 100 employees in our Bristol HQ and have recently announced series B funding of £31 million, led by Summit Partners and Goldman Sachs. Our technology is already helping over 100 enterprises, including KPMG, Grant Thornton, Sophos, and the NHS, to power up their cyber workforces.
We’re growing at an exponential rate and therefore we are looking for a fourth IT Support Technician to join our social and buzzy team. While we have fun doing what we do, we all have a passion for supporting the business and love learning new technical skills. We are also empowered to come up with new solutions, processes, and technology to help enhance our service offering. We love ensuring our team receives awesome customer support to enable them to focus on their roles and the success of the business.
Your main responsibilities:
- Responding to first line IT issues raised by internal team members and external customers
- Working collaboratively with everyone within Immersive Labs to understand the IT problems the business face
- Coming up with creative ways of solving issues raised
- Understanding how our customers use the platform and help to make it a better experience for them
- Doing everything with care, empathy and a determination to find a solution
To be successful:
- Naturally, you love all things tech – you love understanding software and hardware, and on the weekend can be found building your own bitcoin mining server
- You have a passion for learning and developing yourself
- Pop a blindfold on and you’ll know your way around a computer
- We’d love you to have some helpdesk experience, but if you don’t then customer support roles will help you in this role
- If you happen to have some experience of scripting languages or automation this will stand you out from the crowd
What Immersive Labs offers:
- We offer an extensive range of benefits, including enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, travel insurance, and more.
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, part-time
- Relocation assistance for you and your family to Bristol (voted one of the best places to live in the UK)
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs, and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- Getting to the office is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme and travel insurance.
- Find out more at https://www.immersivelabs.com/careers/