Collaborative people that create ingenious solutions
Be part of a high performing team with a supportive inclusive culture.
We love a challenge and are quick to adapt
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, exercise, and evidence the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organisations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 150 employees in our Bristol HQ and announced funding of more than $45 million. Our technology is already helping over 150 enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Sophos, and the NHS, while around 2,500 labs are completed every single day.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
You will be joining us during an incredibly exciting time. We are officially in hyper-growth, and that can only mean one thing as a leader: the challenge to build out robust processes, deal with an ever-changing landscape and nurture your team through this journey. Our IT support team are pretty awesome humans, so we need someone to help them level up for the next step of our organisational journey. The knock-on effect of this is enabling our people and our customers to focus on equipping and upskilling workforces across the globe to counter the latest cyber threats.
Your main responsibilities:
- Leading our team of IT Support Technicians to facilitate their development and help them reach their full potential
- Manage our first-line helpdesk for both internal and external customers
- Define and implement Service Level Agreements for customer tickets
- Establish best practices through the entire support process
- Ensure capacity planning is in place to support forward planning and future business requirements and, where necessary, be able to build a business case for new investment based on business need
- Define, manage and participate in on-call rotation to resolve out of hours incidents
- Overseeing set up, use, and licensing of company software
- Manage external supplier relationships and contracts
- Device Management; including provisioning, compliance, and remote management
- Engagement with various teams to triage and resolve issues, and to make sure we satisfy customer expectations
To be successful:
We would love it if you are able to demonstrate the following skills/experience. We encourage you to apply even if you feel you do not hit all of the listed requirements below:
- Experience in IT/Service Desk Support Management
- Designing and managing 24/7 support models
- Supporting people in remote locations
- Adaptability to an ever-changing environment
- Interest to follow the latest industry best practice
What Immersive Labs offers:
- We offer an extensive range of benefits, including enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, and more.
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, part-time, job share
- Relocation assistance for you and your family to Bristol (voted one of the best places to live in the UK)
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs, and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- Getting to the office is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme.
Find out more at https://www.immersivelabs.com/company/careers