Are you a creative graphic designer who enjoys creating powerful communications and campaigns across digital, print and events? We’re growing at an exceptional rate and are looking for people to share in our exciting future.Get on board with the fastest-growing cybersecurity company in the UK.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, measure and benchmark the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organizations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 100 employees in our Bristol HQ and announced funding of more than $45 million. Our technology is already helping over 100 enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Grant Thornton, Sophos and the NHS, while around 2,500 labs are completed every single day.
As our graphic designer, you will create attractive, effective communications and campaigns to promote our game-changing platform along with designing content and imagery for the platform.
Your designs will help communicate what we do to new audiences, opening up opportunities around the world.
Your aim is to ensure that our brand feels joined up however people choose to engage with us.
We are looking for a generalist with experience across digital, print and exhibition stands. You will have a passion for great branding and understanding of how to collaborate with other stakeholders involved in the design process.
Your main responsibilities
- Ideation to define new creative ideas or concepts
- Creation of digital assets for use in our gamified “labs”
- Execution of creative concepts across Digital, Physical and Print
- Design updates to the website, making use of Immersive’s standard design system
- Delivering assets for digital display advertising such as banners
- Producing brochures, flyers, banners, signage and other promotional material
- Delivering digital content, infographics, social images, GIFs and blog post headers
- Maintaining the brand book, ensuring it evolves as the business requires
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to implementation
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, with the natural ability to articulate and defend design decisions to peers and stakeholders
To be successful
- Extensive experience of working with Adobe Creative Suite (Especially Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign)
- An exceptional portfolio showcasing innovative design solutions across a breadth of different areas
- Confidence producing low fidelity, throwaway concepts to quickly ideate in order to find the right solution to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Ability to present your designs and promote your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Excellent design skills including concept/vision, layout and typography
- Experience of working in a highly collaborative and fast paced agile environment
What Immersive Labs offers
- Opportunities to develop skills in other design disciplines such as Product Design or progress to a Senior level
- Informal or formal flexible working options
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- We offer an extensive range of benefits, including enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, travel insurance, and more.
- Getting to the office is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme and travel insurance.
- Find out more at https://www.immersivelabs.com/careers/