We are looking for an Electronics Engineer who is passionate about embedded systems design and development and is looking for a new challenge. You will work closely within multi-disciplinary teams providing services across the whole life-cycle of electronic product development including specification, development, validation, verification and production support.
- Work closely with internal teams and contribute to system design specifications, taking ownership for specific system block specifications where required.
- Analogue and digital circuit design for FPGA and microprocessor embedded systems.
- PCB layout suitable for volume manufacture.
- Ensure designs meet regulatory requirements for safety, EMC and environmental standards.
- Collaborate in cross-functional activities for system integration and design validation to ensure system requirements are fully met and solutions are fit for purpose.
- Configuration and release management
- Analysis of issues to identify root cause analysis, define and implement effective corrective actions.
- Provide ongoing support for existing product lines.
Experience and Skill Set
- Excellent digital and analogue circuit design fundamentals.
- Proven experience designing PCBs including experience of design tools, e.g. Altium.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and teamwork skills.
- Self-motivated and take full responsibility for solutions able to meet commitments and timescales under pressure.
- Minimum university degree in electronic engineering or equivalent.
- Occasional travel both European and international may be required.