We provide innovative solutions that ensure all work is fair, so that companies can focus on performance, productivity and building inclusive teams. We do this through our analytics software, our consultancy services, and our research. We tailor what we offer to best suit various organisations and their needs.
Find out more about our company here.
As our customer base is growing globally, we are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Customer Success Manager. This account management role will support current customers in making the most of our SaaS product and will work closely with the Business Development team to develop new streams of revenue and generate new business opportunities.
This is a chance to join in an impactful role and be part of a team that is working on creating a fair future of work.
Your main responsibilities:
- Lead on work with existing clients to support them in achieving their goals via our product.
- Assess customer needs to understand where additional support is needed and how we can provide it.
- Develop new and existing clients within the pay equity market, generate leads and arrange meetings.
- Identify, manage, and close multiple opportunities at the same time.
- Empower new customers to use our SaaS product and additional services in new and creative ways that benefit their business.
- Demonstrate the platform to new and existing clients via video, in person and at events.
A successful candidate will have
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to sell creative solutions to new and existing clients
- Dynamic, high-energy self-starter with highly effective written, presentation and closing skills
- Confidence and ability to problem solve, and communicate the value of the Gapsquare SaaS platform to decision-makers.
We want our workforce to be representative of all sections of society and strongly encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, especially Ethnic Minority groups, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ candidates, and those from working class backgrounds.
Deadline for applications 9am 4th January 2021, with online interviews the same week.
For those invited to interview, we are able to make adjustments based on any access needs. If you have any issues with the format of the application form, get in touch at email@example.com
To apply, please complete the application form and equal opportunities monitoring forms below:
Equal opportunities monitoring form