We’re an optimistic, motivated and friendly bunch on the lookout for like-minded people.
Get on board with the fastest-growing cybersecurity company in the UK.
We love a challenge and are quick to adapt
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, measure and benchmark the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organizations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 100 employees in our Bristol HQ and announced funding of more than $45 million. Our technology is already helping over 100 enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Grant Thornton, Sophos and the NHS, while around 2,500 labs are completed every single day.
We’re growing fast and need the very best Customer Success Executive to join our Customer Success team. You will help ensure customers receive exceptional value from our platform by supporting the Account Director across all our public sector accounts.
Customer success is one of the key drivers behind Immersive Labs rapid growth and we need you to proactively deliver services to delight and excite our customers
Your main responsibilities:
- Support the Public Sector Account Director to deliver successful business outcomes to our public sector clients
- Own and maintain effective customer communication engaging with stakeholders and peers to develop effective business relationships
- Work closely with Customer Success Managers and Client Engagement Managers to define desired customer outcomes and ensure they are achieved over the customer journey
- Identify potential cross-sell/upsell opportunities within accounts and promote Immersive Labs through ad-hoc marketing activities including helping to organise and attend customer focused events
- Provide regular customer reporting/metrics and follow internal customer feedback processes
- Manage and deliver exceptional enterprise onboarding experience taking a lead on engagements with new accounts.
- Use Gainsight and Salesforce to comprehensively manage the customer relationship
To be successful:
- A proactive approach to customer success & account management
- Enthusiasm to deliver exceptional customer success and help solve customers problems
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects and understanding of project management principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to present to senior stakeholders
- Desire and passion to work within a technology / cyber security environment
What Immersive Labs offers:
- We offer an extensive range of benefits, including enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, travel insurance, and more.
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Informal or formal flexible working options
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- Getting to the office is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme and travel insurance
Find out more at https://www.immersivelabs.com/careers/