Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, measure and benchmark the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organizations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 100 employees in our Bristol HQ and announced funding of more than $45 million. Our technology is already helping over 100 enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Grant Thornton, Sophos and the NHS, while around 2,500 labs are completed every single day.
In order to expand on our success we require a bright and enthusiastic Strategic Account Manager to join our Bristol based team. This is a very exciting time for Immersive Labs and you will play a key role in our success.
In this position you will develop an assigned territory of FTSE 100/250 accounts (new & existing), drive engagement and build relationships with new prospects and existing customers, resulting in bookings and revenue attainment in excess of your goals.
Your main responsibilities:
- Sell solutions to key decisions makers and economic buyers while hunting upsell revenue to grow new and existing accounts.
- Target, educate, and persuade new customers to use the Immersive Labs platform in new and creative ways that benefit their business.
- Leverage marketing leads, technical resources and channel/alliance partners as required.
- Establish, strengthen, and maintain relationships with decision makers at the senior executive level for current clients and prospects.
- Provide accurate weekly forecast report via the CRM (Salesforce).
- Partner with customer success, marketing and the wider sales team to drive new and existing revenue growth.
To be Successful:
- Experience in a quota carrying sales role, software and/or SaaS sales to the FTSE 100/250
- Expertise selling into cyber security or information security market.
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proactively use resources available to resolve technical challenges especially when you don’t know the answer.
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to sell creative solutions.
- Highly effective written presentation and closing skills.
- Ability to travel extensively.
What Immersive Labs offers:
- We offer an extensive range of benefits, including enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, travel insurance, and more.
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times,
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- Getting to the office is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme and travel insurance.