Ghyston is an award-winning UK software development company based in central Bristol.
We are a team of passionate software development experts who love working closely with our clients to create beautifully crafted software, such as stylish mobile apps, highly functional websites and complex ERP systems.
We are incredibly proud of our company culture at Ghyston. We place a huge emphasis on staff welfare, happiness, professional development and fulfilment. We benefit from a flat and open structure, creating an inclusive working environment where all employees feel their voices can be heard.
What do we need?
A highly motivated Account Manager to develop and nurture long-term relationships with our existing clients. We are looking for a confident sales professional who enjoys working in a consultative sales environment and is driven by KPIs and targets. You have a good high-level technical knowledge and have a track record of working closely with external customers, preferably up to C-level. A naturally inquisitive individual, you know how to ask key questions that support existing client opportunities and help to unearth new ones. You know how to work in a collaborative environment, with a proactive and positive attitude to ensure client needs are always met.
We are looking for in an Account Manager:
- 2-3 years experience in an account management or business development role
- Experience in selling high-value solutions into a host of different industries
- The ability to write detailed and compelling proposals to measure and demonstrate ROI to clients
- An excellent communicator with notable negotiation skills
- A fast learner and team player that is comfortable collaborating with both the sales and delivery team
- A confident person who is motivated by providing excellent customer service to support the existing account management team
- An understanding of how to forecast accurately, with experience of using a CRM system
What will you be doing as an Account Manager?
You will be working as part of the sales and marketing team, managing relationships with a set number of existing clients. Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the existing account management team, leading complex sales through to closure to achieve sales targets
- Attending meetings with existing clients to unearth new opportunities
- Attending new business meetings through to engagement start with the development team
- Qualifying new leads and following a detailed sales process
- Setting and achieving client revenue and profit goals within your client base
- Working with the development team to write proposals and ensure great client outcomes
- Reporting into the Head of Account Management, supporting overall business growth by working as part of a team
- Contributing to new business goals, where applicable
- Setting realistic client expectations
What do you get?
- A basic salary of £30,000 – £33,500 depending on experience
- A 9% non-contributory pension and profit share scheme
- Flexible approach to hybrid working
- A tight-knit team with an emphasis on employee happiness and growth
- Dedicated time for professional learning and development
- A highly relaxed, friendly work environment, with a fully stocked drinks fridge and a plentiful snack selection
- A large chillout room featuring a pool table, and a cinema/Nintendo Switch room
- A full programme of funded social activities both during and outside office hours, including:
- Annual funded company holiday to a European city
- A busy social calendar, including regular pub trips, activities such as go-karting, boat trips, cooking classes, wine tasting and more
- Annual summer party, Christmas lunch and dinner
- Highly effective, motivated, and supportive team members
At Ghyston we really value diversity, and we make a concerted effort to judge each applicant on their individual strengths and the positive attributes they can bring to the company. If you’d like to find out more about us or check any of these requirements before applying, please do get in touch. We’re happy to deal with any queries before and during your application process.