This week’s startup the customer experience management platform, TableTiger. The team of three leaders and four developers burst onto the startup scene in 2018, and since then have been embracing all of what the Bristol and Bath tech cluster has to offer.
Answering our 10 questions is TableTiger CEO David Kelly.
1. In your own words – what do you do?
TableTiger uses the latest in payment technology to measure customer experience. When a customer pays, the credit card device flows to a quick and user-friendly survey to generate the information businesses need to:
- Improve online reviews
- Reduce labour during the payment process
- Reach out to unhappy customers before they go online
- Feed marketing databases with hard to reach customers
- Deliver the critical information required to drive a customer-centric business.
2. What’s the most exciting thing about what you’re doing?
We are the only customer measurement system working on the next generation of payment devices.
3. What are you most proud of so far?
We are making a positive difference in the businesses where we are installed! We see online reviews improving and greater customer satisfaction.
4. What have you found most difficult about being a startup?
There is always so much more to be done than can be accomplished in a given day! We could use several clones of our team members. Fundraising in uncertain times is also a challenge.
5. What would you do differently if you started now?
Our product development has evolved over the past year. I would not use a standard app development agency.
6. Where do you think you’ll be in 12 months?
7. What tools/people/services/organisations from the cluster have helped you most?
8. What’s the best thing about the Bristol & Bath tech cluster?
Meeting other like-minded startup founders in the shared space has been very rewarding.
9. Who will you be nominating for a SPARKie next year?
Well, we would be honoured to be considered but I think there are so many great companies in the west.
10. Where can we find out more about you?
Our website TableTiger has more details about the product and how to get in touch.
You may like: Startup for 10: Tumelo