Bristol-based agency CookiesHQ has launched its Tech4Good competition today, December 2. One lucky winner will take home a host of prizes to help propel their business.
CookiesHQ defines tech for good companies as those who:
- Make awesome tech products that address social, economic and environmental challenges
- Bring together people on a community or international level
- Build tech in a collaborative, user-centric way with a strong ethos and ethics.
Cookies HQ Managing director, Nathalie Alpi said “Tech for Good means collaboration. That is why we have partnered with several companies in Bristol to offer a well-rounded and useful prize for the winner that will help them grow their business.”
The competition has been supported by 8 businesses in the region, with the lucky company winning prizes from these companies, from legal, social media and sales workshops, to team-bonding activities and free agency hires.
The full list of prizes are:
- Tech review with CookiesHQ
- Digital marketing workshop with Dodo Digital Agency
- One free technical hire from SR2 Recruitment
- Social media consultation from Seeing Social
- One hour legal consultation from Stephenson Law
- Free years membership from Yena
- Sales consultancy from Plexy
- A team pilates session with Sona Pilates
- 20,000 points on your company account and charity feature from LUX Rewards
- 2-hour workshop with the founder of FD Works
CTO Nic Alpi said “It’s important for businesses to support others who are going good socially and environmentally, as well as those who demonstrate great business practices such as diversity and inclusion in the workplace”
Nominations for the competition will close on December 25th with the winner announced on January 10th.
Apply for CookiesHQ Tech4Good competition on their website at cookieshq.co.uk.