You’ve probably heard of our plans to devise a list of the Top 50 most influential entrepreneurs, technologists and creators causing welcomed disruption in the South West’s tech scene. And it’s coming soon, but you’re going to have to hold on a little longer to see who has made the top spot. In the meantime, we wanted to give a huge shoutout to the Top 100 individuals who have been working tirelessly to put the South West on the map.
Thanks to our partnership with Forgerock, Mettle and ADLIB, we’ve been able to celebrate the individuals who have had a rippling impact on our community – not just in economic terms, in the ways they facilitate collaboration and personal growth throughout the region too.
So, first up is the Top 100-76 individuals who deserve the recognition for their impactful contribution to our tech cluster – in alphabetical order.
- Local Impact – What have they done for the community locally, inspiration, events and connections
- Economic Impact – What impact have they had through investing or employing people.
- Global impact – What impact are they having globally in raising the region’s profile.
- Reach – Public profile both in the ecosystem locally and wider.
- Influence – How much can they shape things, can they mobilise a network? In short, how quickly would you respond to their email!
Stay tuned for the next instalment of TT50. Please do share this list of impressive innovators around to celebrate their achievements! If you’d like to keep up to date will all the latest TT50 news, give us a follow on Twitter here: @TechSPARKuk.
- You may like: TechSPARK’s Top 50 coming soon