The Pitch 2015 Final is the dramatic culmination to the biggest pitching event in the UK and you can be there for free!
“We’ve secured three free tickets to give away”
Taking place in Bristol at The Paintworks from 8.30am – 7pm on Thursday, 12 November, The Pitch 2015 Final will bring together 30 small business finalists to compete in front of a live audience for the title of The Pitch 2015 Champion and a package of business support worth thousands of pounds.
Buy a ticket to watch the pitches and also:
- Learn how to nail the perfect investor pitch from pitching guru Annette Kramer
- Hear from previous Pitch contestants about how they’ve grown their business and how to put the learnings from The Pitch into action
- Hear from MyVoucherCodes founder Mark Pearson on how to turn a bedroom business into a multi-million pound company
- Find out how The Pitch has boosted business for The Pitch 2014 Champion Rebecca Coates of PropertEco
- Gain valuable business insight from serial entrepreneurs Simon Burckhardt of Vonage and Fitness First founder Mike Balfour
- Learn the dos and don’ts of crowd funding and raising investment from Crowdcube founder Luke Lang
- Attend free, expert led workshops on subjects including digital marketing, financial management and online branding
- Network with other entrepreneurs and meet investors looking for small businesses to back
All that plus free food and drink throughout the day for only a £12!
TechSPARK was at The Pitch last year and we were very impressed with the standard of the pitches, and the advice and workshops offered at the time. As the 2014 winner of The Pitch, Rebecca Coates of Bath-Based cancer beating company PropertECo (pictured left), said: “A big thank you for everything you did to put on what, in my experience, is the best small business event in the country!”
The Pitch 2015 tickets cost £12, but we’ve secured three free tickets to give away. To be in with the chance of winning one all you need to do is tweet the following:
I want to win a free ticket to @The_Pitch Final in Bristol on 12 November with @TechSPARKuk http://ow.ly/COb4F
The closing date is 5pm on Monday 9 November. You can keep up to date with what is going on with the competition on the lead up to the finals at The Pitch website and by following @The_Pitch on Twitter.
- You may like: Need To Know: Protecting your pitch